My Blog List

Thursday 13 February 2014

Calling the Council - (Phoebe Filming and blog) (Tom on the phone)


(Tom)
   RINGING THE COUNCIL!!!!!
I have just rang the council about our location for filming I had mixed responses. I endured a long convocation in speaking to 3 different people about be able to get access to our location. eventually the very nice woman I was talking to said the actual person I need to speak to wasn't in so she has kindly taken time out of her to chase it up and get back to me within in the hour hopefully !!

Here is the video that shows me in my griping convocation. The location we wish to film at is a derelict building near the Haywards Heath hospital.


(Phoebe)

So me and Tom called up the local council to see if we could get permission film on site. Just in case we needed any supervision whilst filming or if there was any health and safety to go through.


Here is the first phone call of Tom calling the council:



And here is Tom calling the number we got redirected to:


No comments:

Post a Comment