My Blog List

Thursday 6 March 2014

Phoebe - More Location Trouble.

[5th March]
After having trouble with our first location, we found a new location which we were eager to film in. Tom checked out the location and took some pictures (images on previous post) and you can see there would be a lot of health and safety issues. After speaking to Andrew we have decided to abandon the second location. There would be too many risks for us to film.

Luckily my mum is an estate agent. She says we can have the keys for access to an abandoned house. Images of our conversation will be put on this post about more information on the new location.

[6th March]



Luckily my Mum found us a location which we are able to shoot in. I'm going to visit it with her this evening (6th March) and take video footage of the area and inside the building, as well as photographs. I will post these up on the blog. I will also be looking for lighting possibilities and if the floor is even enough for us to use a dolly whilst shooting.

1 comment: