My Blog List

Friday 31 January 2014

Isaac - GarageBand, foley sound

I experimented with lots of different types of foley sounds such as the footsteps. I went for a deeper frequency sounding footstep due to the given circumstances of the ground and also the mood of the thriller. Sounds such as the glass smashing were all layered with more than one sound effect to give more of a depth of sound. For the bullets I increased the sound to enhance the action and get the audience on the edge of their seats. Overall I'm pleased with the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. This is outstanding - its as good as the original in places. You clearly spent a lot of time on this exercise. You need really to have some kind of documentary evidence to :-
    1). Prove that you did this - little video of you doing it or the interface of GB showing your various layers
    2). identify which sounds came from the 4 different sources requested on the worksheet

    ReplyDelete